Friday, January 17, 2014

Knee High Socks

Instead of the headband I decided to try a pair of socks. This is a new project for me. I bought the yarn a few weeks ago. It is Stretch Socks by Patons. I have tried out a couple different patterns and finally settled on the Knee Highs.

Summary
Pattern: http://www.yarnspirations.com/pattern/knitting/knee-high-stretch-socks
Yarn: Stretch Socks Patons
Needles: 3.25mm double pointed needles

I don't love the pattern so far, but I really want to finish them and try out knitting a pair of socks. The first pattern I started was great -it was the spiral tube socks-but it did not divide for the heel. I scrapped this pattern since it did not have the heel as this was a skill I wanted to learn.

I will post a picture when I am done the first sock!


No comments:

Post a Comment