Friday, January 10, 2014

Infinity Scarf 1 & 2

I have been knitting up a storm since my last post. I have even sold quite a few infinity scarves to friends. The pattern is so easy that I felt bad for even selling them.
I have posted the scarf on Etsy, however, I have yet to sell any through it.
Here is the link:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/168376636/chunky-knit-infinity-scarf?

The pattern for this infinity scarf is as follows:
Using Size 13 US (9mm) needles
Cast on 22 stitches
Knit each row for 50 inches
Cast Off
Sew ends together


Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick

I also knit a two tone infinity scarf using the same yarn.
The pattern is as follows:
Using size 13 circular needles
Cast 100 stitches
knit in the round
after 7 inches change to colour B
Knit until pieces measures 12 inches
Cast Off




No comments:

Post a Comment