Monday, September 30, 2013

Irish Hiking Scarf

On a mission to find yarn cheaper than in Guelph, I decided to buy a few balls from Amazon. I was so looking forward to the yarn coming that when it came, I was disappointed. I ordered the wrong damn yarn. I guess that's what happens when you are sleep deprived from being up 3 times a night with a 3 month old. I ended up finding the yarn I wanted at Michael's in Guelph and bought two balls on sale for $8.99 -I will knit something up with it later.

Well, since I didn't want to send it back and have to pay shipping fees, I decided to find a pattern I could use with it.

So, here it is:

Pattern: Irish Hiking Scarf
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/irish-hiking-scarf
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Worsted Weight
Colour: Fisherman
Needles: 5mm


No comments:

Post a Comment